Flipkart Customer Care– If you are looking for the contact details of Flipkart customer care, you are on the right place. Here we share the all contact details of Flipkart customer care. You can contact us with 24 × 7 365 days through the following approach. If you love to using Flipkart, for future support you have to bookmark Flipkart website.
Flipkart gives you the possibility of replace your purchased item or ask for a refund if it is under warranty. There may be also many other reasons for the need to contact Flipkart customer Care. In this case, you need to know more about the phone numbers, the main office address, email id etc. So here we list all the details you have to need to contact the Flipkart customer care.
Flipkart Customer Care Numbers.
- Flipkart Store Customer Care Number: 1800 208 9898
- Flipkart Toll-Free Number: 1800-208-9898
- Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number: 1800-102-3547
- Flipkart Customer Care Suggestion: 1800-1080-1800
- Flipkart Helpline Number (Toll Apply): 0124-615-0000
Contact Flipkart Customer Care through App
As many as you know, you can download and use the Flipkart application on your Smartphone. You can also contact Flipkart customer care from the app itself! The steps are listed below.
- Step No 1 – Open Flipkart app on your mobile phone and log into your account if you are not logged in.
- Step No 2 – Now, tap the three horizontal lines on the top left of your screen. Then a window will appear from the left side of the mobile screen.
- Step No 3 – Now, scroll down and tap on ‘Help Center.’ Then it will be redirected to a new page.
- Step No 4 – In this step, you will see the entire item that you ordered. Tap the ordered item which you want to inquire about.
- Step No 5 – Here, you have to select the issue which you are facing with your ordered item.
- Step No 6 – After selecting the issue, a short explanation box will appear on your screen. If this explanation does not solve your query, go ahead and tap on ‘Contact Us’ at the bottom of the page.
- Step No 7 – In this last step, choose from the options, how you wish to contact with Flipkart Customer Care. The options are ‘Call me back,’ ‘Call us,’ and ‘Email us.’
Return Policy of this Company
Before ordering an item on Flipkart, first you have to verify the replacement policy and warranty of the order product. Some products have 30 days return policy, there are some 10 day return policies and some do not have any return policy. You need to check the reasons covered under the return policy as also.
There have been several cases where customers have received a faulty or incorrect order. Moreover, they can’t replace it or seek refund because the return policy for those products was ineligible. So, before you place your order you will have to verify the policy and your order warranty.
- Flipkart’s Official website is: https://www.flipkart.com
- Flipkart’s twitter handler is: https://twitter.com/flipkart
- Check the Flipkart’s Facebook pages from here:https://www.facebook.com/flipkart
- Watch the videos of Flipkart on YouTube :https://www.youtube.com/flipkart
- Link of Flipkart’s Google Plus page is:https://plus.google.com/+flipkart
- To get Flipkart’s Instagram account, go through this link:https://www.instagram.com/flipkart